Fusion Women's Multi Advanced-60 tabs
A high-potency multi specially formulated to support women’s wellbeing.
Features and benefits
- A high potency nutritional formulation to help enhance women’s health with essential vitamins and minerals, plus antioxidants, plant extracts and green tea
- Includes B-group vitamins to support vitality, including vitamins B2 and B5 to support healthy stress responses in the body
- Contains iron to support energy levels and healthy red blood cell production
- With biotin to support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Contains vitamin C to support healthy immune system function and tissue repair
- Includes shatavari, traditionally used as a women’s rejuvenating tonic and aphrodisiac in Ayurvedic medicine
- With milk thistle for healthy liver function and digestive health, as used in traditional western herbal medicine
- Contains turmeric, traditionally used to maintain healthy digestion in Ayurvedic medicine
How it works
Women’s bodies need a variety of nutrients to support everyday processes including coping with stress, and to support energy levels and maintain skin and hair health.
While vitamin and mineral supplements should never replace a balanced diet, obtaining all the nutrients you need from your food can be a challenge! Only 4% of Australian women are managing to eat the five recommended daily servings of vegetables.1
Fusion Women’s Multi Advanced enriches women’s diets and provides additional nutritional support every day. Use it to supplement a healthy diet with important vitamins and minerals.
B vitamins such as B2, B5 and B6 as well as zinc help the body to generate a healthy response to stress, when you aren’t getting enough from your diet. Vitamins B5 and C are helpful for the support of healthy adrenal gland function; an organ involved in producing hormones that regulate the stress response.
Women’s energy and vitality
Women’s Multi Advanced is a daily multivitamin formulation containing a range of vitamins to help support energy levels and vitality every day including B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and the mineral iron. It also includes the herb American ginseng, which is traditionally used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve insomnia.
Healthy hair, skin, nails and bones
The nutrients biotin and zinc aid skin and hair health and support nail health, including strength and thickness. Along with vitamin C, zinc is also needed to support tissue repair and collagen formation; important functions involved in skin health.
Connective tissues like the skin contain compounds called glycosaminoglycans, which help to give them their structure. Silica (also known as silicon) plays a role in supporting connective tissue health. It also supports bone health by maintaining bone density and mineralisation.
Reproductive health for women
In Ayurvedic medicine, the herb shatavari is known as “she who possesses a hundred husbands” – a reference to its traditional use in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac and to enhance women’s sexual vitality.
Shatavari is the main Ayurvedic rejuvenative and revitalising tonic for women and is used to help regulate a healthy menstrual cycle. As a bonus, this herb is also used as a Rasayana, the Ayurvedic term for herbal tonics that support healthy ageing!
Milk thistle is a popular herb in western herbal medicine because traditionally it has been utilised to both aid healthy digestion and to help with healthy liver function.
Turmeric also supports healthy digestion according to traditional use in Western herbal medicine. It’s also used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to promote the flow of bile from the liver. Turmeric is even traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a blood purifier.
Women’s Multi Advanced does all this and more!
Other benefits of ingredients in Women’s Multi Advanced include:
• Vitamin C and zinc to maintain healthy immune system function
• Vitamin E to maintain cardiovascular health
• Chromium to aid metabolism of carbohydrates and sugar
• Zinc and beta-carotene for healthy eyesight and vision
• Vitamin D for muscle function and bone health
• Iron for healthy red blood cell production
• Folic acid to maintain mental function